Workspaces allow you to create powerful visualizations of your content. Adding graphics to your Workspace help you stay on brand and tell your story. We recommend the following image sizes when adding graphics to your workspace.
Workspace Banner Section Type:
- Mediafly will automatically scale banner images to meet the width of the screen and match the selected height you configure.
- Please ensure you provide an image wide enough for larger monitors at higher resolutions (suggestion 2000px or more for a default height of 300 px), and if your image appears distorted, increase the width to height ratio.
Custom Workspace Banners:
- 3000x300px (Example below: Mediafly Sales Enablement)
- 1700x100px (Example below: New Content)
- 500x500px (We recommend square thumbnails. However, any height/width can be uploaded. Uploading the same height/width thumbnails across folders and content will ensure uniformity)
- Image resolution: 2732x2048px
- We suggest using images without text for backgrounds to ensure no area is covered by Workspace content
- If you would like to include text on background images, use smaller fonts along with the following guidance:
- For Dock and Carousel type: align text to center top or bottom and pin image similarly when adding to Workspace
- For Crescent type: align text to right center and pin image similarly when adding to Workspace
- See image below for explicit settings