Search Results in Workspaces allow users to create dynamic sets of content by adding a query that defines the files that should be included in the results. Use Search Results to create dynamic folders including: Recently viewed content, Recommended content, Top performing content , Files based on a specific search term, and more!
Keys to success
- When new content is uploaded that matches the parameters of the Search Results query, it will automatically populate
- Search Results are not visible on shared or public workspace since they are dependent on information related to a user with a login
- Recently viewed: (_viewed_EQUALS "true"
- Top performing: ("Sales" ORDER BY salesscore DESC
- Recommended: (_recommended EQUALS "true" _viewed EQUALS "false" ORDER BY salesscore desc
Adding a Search Results to a Workspace
1. Log in to Mediafly
2. Open the sidebar menu
3. Click to open Workspaces menu then open the desired Workspace or create a new
4. Add a new Search Results section
5. Enter desired search term or query
6. Update display properties
7. Click Add