The Mediafly Insights analytics dashboard easily unlocks engagement metrics from the entirety of the sales cycle that help you make the right decisions about your marketing content creation, investment and improve future sales interactions.
Keys to success
- Allocate sales content creation budgets more effectively
- Drive better sales and marketing alignment
- Increase CRM usage and adoption by sellers
- Optimize content for improved sales outcomes
Exploring Mediafly Insights
1. Log in to Mediafly
2. Open the side bar menu and select Insights
3. Select Insights Dashboard or the desired Insights topic
4. Explore, filter and export Insights
- Insights Dashboard
- Contact Impact
- Account Engagement
- Shadow Content
- View Note: This page filters out archived and deleted items. However, the Insights Dashboard counts every view made in the environment.
- User Groups
- Workspaces Note: a Workspace view is captured when a user opens an item within a Workspace. Simply opening and browsing a Workspace will not be captured as view activity unless an item is opened.
Exporting Insights data
Select Insights data (Meetings, Items and Shares) can be exported from Mediafly. Set the desired filters and click the Export button to download.
Additional Reporting Options
Supplementary reports are available in the Usage Reports section of the Insights menu. Usage Reports allow you to export large amounts of activity details for analysis outside of the system.
- Views by groups, users or engagement
- My Items activity
- Navigation activity
- Geography activity
- Device type activity
- Item Export
Special considerations regarding Usage Reports: unlike Insights dashboards, Usage Reports include archived and deleted data.