Mediafly for Slack brings the Mediafly experience for sales teams right to Slack. With Mediafly for Slack, you can search for content and be notified about activity in your Mediafly environment. You can also install the Slack app into as many Slack channels as you wish, ensuring that your teams are also notified of new content as it becomes available to you.
Using Mediafly in Slack
After your administrator configures Mediafly for Slack, you can use the
/mediafly command within Slack to connect your Mediafly account and start using the integration.
- Search for content by using
/mediafly search [keyword]
- Retrieve your favorites using
- Automatically receive notification in Slack about Mediafly activity
- Control what updates trigger a notification in Slack. To configure this, users can go to their Preferences-> Notifications in Mediafly
- Learn more about Slack commands here
Mediafly Notifications in Slack
Some notification examples: