Mediafly for Slack brings the Mediafly experience for sales teams right to Slack. With Mediafly for Slack, you can search for content, retrieve favorites, and be notified about activity in your Mediafly environment.
Mediafly's Slack app is available for free to all licensed Mediafly users.
1. Install Mediafly for Slack from the Slack app directory, or through here:
2. Type the
/mediafly command within Slack, then tap on the
Connect button to connect your Mediafly account and start using the integration. Hint: if you do not see the Mediafly environment to which you wish to connect in the resulting webpage, first try logging into it from Viewer, then click on the
Connect button again.
3. Once you have connected, you will see your first Welcome message in the Mediafly app in Slack:
To get help, type
/mediafly helpin Slack.
To configure which messages you will receive in Slack, type
/mediafly helpin Slack, then tap on the notification settings link.
You will see a window like this:
From here, you can enable different notifications that trigger Slack messages. Simply check the column that says Slack for any notification types that you wish to receive in Slack:
- Feedback: when a user leaves feedback on an item to which you have manage access rights
- Meeting Detected: when a new meeting is detected. Note that this option will only appear if Meeting Assistant has been enabled for your environment
- New Content - Instant: when new content is uploaded, a notification can be sent immediately after processing is complete
- New Content - Daily: at the end of the day, a notification can be sent summarizing all new content that was processed during the day
- Comments: when a comment is left on an item to which you have manage access rights
- Share Viewed: when a share link that you created is opened
For support, please contact your Mediafly administrator, or visit https://support.mediafly.com .