Workspaces allow users create interactive content by bringing unique, impact experiences to your uses and customers that resonate with your audiences. Organizations are constantly striving for a unique way of presenting relevant content to not just their sellers, but more importantly their customers. Without a distinct user experience to present and follow up with, it's easy to be forgotten in when working in a competitive landscape.
Keys to Success
- Tailor every experience to fit your business needs and create a distinct UI experience
- Use Workspaces for multiple use cases, from customer or product specific to internal processes
- Improve customer engagement during and after a meeting
Before Getting Started
- Think of your Workspace as library, your content hierarchy is the library, Workspaces are the books, Pages are the chapters and Sections are the words
- Before creating a Workspace, outline the purpose, content, format and design
- What is the purpose of the Workspace?
- What content is necessary to tell your story?
- How should the Workspaces be formatted?
- Is there any other additional design/graphic content required?
- Determine the story you are telling: Product focused, Regional, campaign specific, informational or another story
Workspace Page Types
- Layout: support navigation control, folders, individual items, search results, text, and images
- Animated: display folders and content
Workspace Section Types
- Create navigation to other pages
- Add content with Document, Item or Folder sections
- Engage users with video and image sections
- Customize the experience with text or search
- Embed websites, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook content
- Leverage HTML for extra customization
Workspace Navigation and Theme
Customize the page backgrounds, item card styles, plus menus and search
Collaborating and Sharing Workspaces
Assign users and groups the permission to view, view and share or edit, view and share
Additionally, share Workspaces like any other content in Mediafly and start gather insights
Please sign in to leave a comment.