Mediafly can be easily added to Okta as an application and made available for your users for Single Sign On. Please follow below steps to configure Mediafly in Okta.
1. Begin by navigation to applications tab and click on "Create New App"
2. Choose "Web" as a platform and select SAML 2.0 as a Sign on method
3. Give the application a name and upload thumbnail if you have one
4. Clicking next will bring you to SAML configuration steps, here are the values you should use for each field
Couple things to note in the above screen:
- Use "https://sso.mediafly.com/saml/idpinit/[companycode]" URL for single sign URL. The company code should have been provided to you by the customer support.
- Recipient URL and Destination URLs both should point to https://sso.mediafly.com/saml/confirmlogin
- Audience URI should be set to https://sso.mediafly.com/saml
- Name ID format should be set to EmailAddress
- Application username should be set to email
5. Click next, fill out feedback and save the application. You are done with configuration
6. Please provide Mediafly with the application's metadata URL. You can obtain it by going to Sign On tab and copying the "Identity Provider metadata" URL link and sending it to the customer support.
7. Mediafly will take the metadata URL and finish the integration on our side. Once we are finished, the SSO integration should be ready to go. Note, remember to assign users in Okta that are allowed to use the application via user assignments.