Intelligence360 lets you manage LOTS of data. Some of that data is created in the CRM (current record is 800 fields on an account), some of that data is generated by Intelligence360 itself (all the engagement, and ML calculations). Either way, there's a lot of properties!
Here's an example details pane (every record on every report has one!)
At a certain point, you will want to group these properties to make them easier to manage and we've made this pretty easy!
Group Fields Using Tags
- As an admin, go to your integrations.
- Select your CRM (eg, Salesforce)
- Click the Content Settings tab
- Select the content policy you want to manage (ex. opportunities)
- Click the Content Properties tab, now you can see the full list of fields for that record type
- Hover over the desired field and click Edit
- In the Property Mapping Window, to create a new tag: enter the name of the new tag, then click "new tag" or select an existing tag
- Click Done
- Repeat this process to add the tag(s) to all the properties you want to group
- Once you've added the tag to everything, make sure to click Finalize
- Every property with a tag will be grouped beneath that tag in the details inspection view for every record, and a new section "details" will be created. After adding tags, make sure you refresh to see your new tag and group!
- The Section % shows what percentage of fields have a value (i.e. how complete is this section?)
- Click the section to expand it and show all the fields!
To remove fields from the details list
- Access the desired field by completing Steps 1-6 above
- Scroll to the bottom of the Property Mapping Window & check Hidden
- Click Done
- Click Finalize
- Refresh to ensure the change is shown in your records
Please sign in to leave a comment.