Enable the Coach360 Bot so Coach360 can automatically record calls from your calendar where you're the organizer, let those on the call know its being recorded, and more.
Enabling the Coach360 Bot
- Go to Settings > Calendar & Contacts and click Connect
- Sign into your email provider (Google or Office 365)
- That's it! Coach360 can now access your calendar, determine which meetings you've organized and hop on to record!
What does the bot do?
- The bot will access your connected calendar, determine which calls you're the organizer on and record those calls to your Coach360 platform.
- The bot will announce twice that the call is being recorded; 1 minute after the call begins and 4 minutes after the call begins.
Zoom Users - Custom Disclaimer
Zoom admin: check out Zoom's article on Creating a Zoom Custom Disclaimer. You will also learn how different Zoom groups can have different disclaimers. This disclaimer will be a pop up to everyone on the call and will require those on the call to click "OK" to acknowledge the disclaimer and close the pop up window.